Tulsa Rowing Club Juniors (TRCJ) will provide young women and men the opportunity to train and race while building teamwork, dedication, and respect in a supportive and competitive environment.
• Teach proper rowing technique and race against other junior crews
• Work as a team to promote dedication, sportsmanship and commitment into every practice and race
• Participate in regional and national level regattas to establish TRCJ as a nationally competitive program
• Challenge athletes in physical training to achieve maximum development and performance
• Provide programming to put athletes in good standing for rowing scholarships at colleges and universities.